Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Favorite Lipsticks

I'm not a fan of shimmery/glossy lips, so the only thing i put on besides lip balm is matte lipsticks. Here are my current favorites:


1. Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight
My current favorite nude lipstick! It's moisturing and has a good balance of pink and peach undertone, so unlike other nude lipsticks which make your face look pale, this creates a beautiful nude look without washing you out.

2. Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve It Over Love the texture and the color! Very creamy and does not dry out your lips. This is my go-to neutral shade. It compliments my skin well and is very natural looking (with pink/brown undertone).

3. Revlon ColorStay Soft & Smooth in Ripened Red I'm not keen on deep, true red lips (meaning with cool/blue undertone) because my skin has an olive undertone and i look like a tan vampire if i wear true red. So when i want to wear red lips, i usually choose something that has a warm undertone to it, and this orangy-red color is perfect for me.

4. Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Soft Nude If you are into really nude lips, this would be a good choice. I usually wear this over another color. This is a good alternative to Rimmel's Nude Delight. (I also bought the Color Burst Lipstick in Peach, but it doesn't look flattering on me)

5. L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude Most of my lipsticks have peach/organge tone because i think warm colors make my skin look healthier. but this pinkish nude color surprisingly looks good on me. i think this is one of those rare pink colors that suits every skintone.

6. Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Cool Watermelon I love the texture of this lipstick!! it's very moisturing and this color is so fun! It is orangy red with a slight neon glow! if i want a pop of color on my lips this is definitely my number one on the list. (I also tried out a similar color from Revlon, but in my opinion this one is wayyyy better)

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment