Monday, July 16, 2012

The Brooklyn Home Company
















I added this beautiful home to my bookmark wayy long ago but completely forgot to blog about it. When I accidentally clicked on it this morning, I was immediately drawn to the harmony of organic and industrial feel, the balance of brown and white, and the beautiful wood beams and furniture-- the same spark I felt when I first saw it. So I did some research and found that the home owners, Fitzhugh and Lyndsay, are both designers (one designs furniture and the other jewelry!) and are part of a real estate developing company called The Brooklyn Home Company.  



Here are some of their other equally beautiful projects:   











so in love with this custom wood counter


Beautiful piece from Fitzhugh's furniture line



No comments:

Post a Comment